CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sikalang puk0l...

11.1.09

i met s0me0ne..haha

hello huney!!! its been a l0ng time rite...sori.. herm an intrestng st0ri..yesterday i went to flaming0 h0tel. kn0w wat?? he's really h0t!!!! but then..he's just my fren. huhu i cant betray him. OMG...his smile melts my heart. and i can say a w0rd..haha wat a silly act as he see it rite. hurm h0ping we'll be fren f0rever. obvi0usly i really like him..he's my type..haha i w0re black shirt..and same as him..lalalala and n0w i just w0ndering. ieka st0p it la..if he kn0ws, wat he will do huh?? ouh! i've already drive..huh~ thank g0d its all over and really c0ol when u drive ok..i like da feel. really much..my L is otw...ok la.. time to go..and really thinking bout dat b0y n0w..haha silly rite?? after dis we g0nna meet again and again and again.. h0ping i will n0t d0ing da same mistakes..hehe

0 ulasan: